The terms "you," "your," and "yours" refer to the customer. The terms "Company," "we," "us," and "our" refer to Solutions Infini, Inc. ("Solutions Infini"). These General Terms and Conditions are governed by our Terms of Service. Our Terms of Service take precedence over any conflicting General Terms and Conditions provision. BY USING SOLUTIONS INFINI'S SERVICES AND THE SOLUTIONS INFINI WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE General Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE General Terms and Conditions PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES.
Credit requests & cancellation
Credit cancellation policy shall be authorized only till the process request is incomplete. Once the process request is approved from our end, credit requests cannot be cancelled. The payments for the raised credit requests shall be paid and borne in 7 days upon raising the request. Any delays in payment shall lead to discontinuation and deactivation of the services.
Account ethics and confidentiality
You are entitled to withhold all the account confidentiality standards and shall not engage in partial or complete disclosure of “Accounts” information to any third party resources. You are entitled to keep all the information regarding invoices, recent transactions, payments, application fields and other panel details confidential.
Accuracy and Completeness of Information
While Solutions Infini strives to ensure that the information contained on this Website is accurate and reliable, Solutions Infini makes no warranties as to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any such information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors in the content of this Website. Solutions Infini reserves the right to revise the information contained on this Website at any time, in its sole discretion without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
Your Use of This Website
You may download certain content that appears on this Website for your personal use, provided you do not remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. You expressly agree that no right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of such downloading or copying. There are inherent dangers in downloading materials and information from the Internet, and Solutions Infini cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before downloading any such content.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any information downloaded from this Website, and Solutions Infini will not be liable for any damages that you may suffer as a result of such download.
Changes To The General Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these General Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice by posting the changes to Solutions Infini's website. When we do, we will also revise the "last update" date of these General Terms and Conditions.
The user has to get registered with us as per the service acceptance contract by providing relevant details including your contact number, mailing address, office address etc. The user should provide the current and true information as per requirement of the registration form without fail. If in any scenario the information provided by the user stands untrue or incomplete, Solutions Infini holds the right to deny, suspend or terminate the services at any instance without giving any prior notice.
The user is liable to submit identification documents if necessary as per the regulations of Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. The account shall be set for deactivation in case the required documents are not submitted within 30 days of account activation and we shall not be liable for any refunds.
Services Activation Delay
We are set to activate user account within 7 days of payment confirmation with positive effect. However, the time period may vary based on certain set of limitations:
- The setting up of account period may vary based on the changes in customer requirement.
- Holidays or Non-working days are not considered as a part of the timeline for account activation period.
We are committed to provide resolution for any type of service delay, however the user is entitled to a 100% of balance refund available in the respective accounts in case a sure shot resolution is not provided within 30 days of the date of payment.
Exit Policy for Voice Services
If the customer is not willing to extend/renew the contract upon contract expiration, we can transfer the ownership of the number upon request to the user as per the following policies:
- Only Virtual mobile numbers can be transferred.
- Landline/Toll-Free/PSTN numbers are not transferable.
- User is liable to pay a transfer fee of INR 2000 to facilitate transfer of ownership.
- User has an option to continue with the services until the number porting process is complete by paying the rental and usage charges.
- We reserve the right to charge the User up to INR 5000 as a security deposit against the aforementioned charges. Any part of unused amount will be refunded back to the User after the transfer of ownership is complete.
The user shall give their consent to receive communications from Solutions Infini by the means of mails, calls and SMS with respect to the services and transactions on our portal. The users are entitled to register their valid mail ids and contact numbers for the same. The user shall also be entitled to receive promotions, service updates and such other sorts of communications from our end.
Pre-Paid: The user can renew the services contract anytime post expiration of the services within two months from the date of contract expiration as per the following guidelines:
- The user can renew the services contract with the services of the previous number and the service plan only if the display number is available with us.
- The user can renew the service contract beyond one month from the date of expiration and before two months from the date of expiration without a guarantee of previous service plan.
As per the user registration guidelines, you shall be liable to provide true information while creating the account and choose a strong password. Solutions Infini reserves the right to have full access to customer specific information and use it to an extent as permissible by the regulations of Government of India to provide top notch services to the users. We store your critical information and are liable to keep it secure as per the Information Security Act – 2000.
Use of Content
Fair Usage Policy
What is it?
We strive to provide best in class services to our customers with relentless dedication. There are some scenarios wherein the credits added in the user accounts are not utilised for a very long time or the account is not used for a very long time. This creates an imbalance for the other users as in operational accounts have to be handled on the backend equally consuming time and work constraints. As there are very minimal validity impositions on SMS services, we intend to build a fair usage scheme to ensure adequate utilisation of credits within a fair time frame (6 months- 1 year) Thus to ensure that the services remain oiled for all our customers, we are introducing a Fair Usage Policy with an intention of service betterment.
FUPs: SMS & Voice
The credits in user account shall no longer remain valid followed by account deactivation and approved sender id & template de listings if the criteria fall in any of the following scenarios.
- If there is no account usage for six consecutive months and the user has not logged into his account for the last three months.
- If there has been account usage in the last six months but user has not logged into the account for the past 3 months, the account will be kept on hold for deactivation as per the policy (ref. a).
- If there has been no usage of the accounts in the past six months but user has logged into his account in the last three months, then the account will be kept on hold for deactivation as per the policy (ref. a).
- Under no circumstances there shall be refund for credits used against TRAI regulations. The user is expected to maintain regulations compliant usage of SMS credits throughout the account tenure.
- The user is expected to have a minimum of 10 % usage of credits within the first month from the date of credit addition to the user account.
- The user is expected to have a minimum of 50 % usage of credits within the first two months from the date of credit addition to the user account.
- The effective credit balance on the voice platform shall be forfeited in case the account validity of the user has been lapsed. The users are expected to utilize their balance within the validity period or to get their validity extended the same.
The user is entitled to use the services in context with cloud communications for business purposes providing Inbound and outbound solutions in context with IT support solutions
The user shall be in agreeable terms with any form of electronic payment modes available with Solutions Infini for service payments against the services offered. We therefore in full terms are authorized to process any type of payment electronically by the user against the services. The invoice for the charged services shall be generated and shared with user at fixed periodic intervals. The user is responsible to cross check and verify the invoice and if any discrepancies are to be found, the same shall be notified to Solutions Infini within 7 days of the date of invoice generation. Invoice reminders shall be sent to user at regular intervals
- Payment once done cannot be refunded since the credits will be added automatically.
- Invoice will be raised inclusive of GST (Product final total + GST applicable).
- Invoice will be raised for single user ID, for single service (we cannot have multiple recharges in one invoice since they are automatically generated).
- Credits will be added automatically, post payment done through gateway.
- Invoice once raised cannot be revised or cancelled, since service is added automatically and same is linked towards payment done for the specific service and specific user ID.
- There would not be any adjustment related to TDS in online payment, since the amount paid will be completely towards the credits to be added.
Solutions Infini works under the regulations formulated by Department of Telecommunications, Government of India (DOT) and Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI). Solutions Infini reserves the right for modification, alteration or removal of specific features or offerings based on the law and regulations without any prior notice. Solutions Infini holds no abiding policy to fulfil any type of service request demanded by the user. The provision of service request fulfilment shall be on the sole discretion of Solutions Infini depending on priority parameters.
- Solutions Infini extends service support 24*7 over mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and call on 080-40275555.
- The general response time for any query or issue reported is 24 hours and may extend depending on the severity of the issue reported.
- Solutions Infini strives to resolve and type of issue reported in minimum time possible in reference with service provided but holds no guarantee that the issue will be resolved.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
If you have any concerns or queries with the agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at “080-40275555”.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a user from Solutions Infini, shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. If you download or copy any material from this website, you do so at your sole discretion and risk and consequently you will be responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or copying of any material or software. Some of Solutions Infini's Services require the use of third party services, products, or networks. Solutions Infini will make commercially reasonable efforts to communicate any policies, requirements, or guidelines of those third parties to You. You agree to follow those policies, requirements, or guidelines. ANY ACTUAL OR ALLEDGED VIOLATION OF A THIRD PARTY POLICY, REQUIREMENT, OR GUIDELINE BY YOU IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. SOLUTIONS INFINI MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ITS WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE IF ANY VIOLATION OF A THIRD PARTY POLICY, REQUIREMENT, OR GUIDELINE BY YOU IS ALLEDGED BY A THIRD PARTY.
Products and Services
All products (including software) and services of Solutions Infini may only be accessed and used pursuant to a separate product or service agreement. If you have accessed such products or services prior to entering into a separate product or service agreement, such access is in violation of Solutions Infini's General Terms and Conditions , and you shall immediately cease using such services or delete any such products from your computer or server until such time as you become an authorized user of such products or services.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL SOLUTIONS INFINI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER THEY MAY ARISE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE: (i) USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE; (ii) USE OF SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS WEBSITE; OR (iii) FOR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF SOLUTIONS INFINI HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT YOU HAVE ANY DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE THIRD PARTIES AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR ARE IN ANY WAY DAMAGED AS A RESULT OF ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE OR OTHERWISE MAKE A CLAIM, DEMAND OR FILE ANY LEGAL ACTION OR INSTITUTE ANY LEGAL OR REGULATORY PROCEEDINGS AGAINST SOLUTIONS INFINI, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SUPPLIERS FROM, FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS OR DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL), OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Solutions Infini harmless from and against any and all third party claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or related to your use of this website.
Links to Third Party Websites
Any links to third party sites are provided as a convenience to you, and such sites are neither owned nor operated by Solutions Infini. Solutions Infini has no control over these linked sites, is not responsible for the contents of these sites, makes no representations or warranties with respect to these linked sites, and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content of these linked sites. Your viewing and use of any third party sites is at your sole discretion and risk.
Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, buttons and text contained in this website are the exclusive property of Solutions Infini and are Copyright 2012 Solutions Infini, Inc. All rights reserved. Except for your personal use as permitted herein, these items may not be copied, displayed, transmitted or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Solutions Infini.
Submissions, Suggestions & Community Participation
In the event you elect to communicate to us suggestions for improvements to the Website or any of Solutions Infini's services or properties (collectively, "Feedback"), we shall own all right, title, and interest in and to the same, even if you have designated the Feedback as confidential, and we shall be entitled to use the Feedback without restriction. Furthermore, any other content or information you post or provide to Solutions Infini via comments, forums, emails and the like (collectively, "Communications") shall be considered the property of Solutions Infini. You hereby irrevocably assign all right, title and interest in and to the Feedback and Communications to us and agree to provide us such assistance as we may require to document, perfect, and maintain our rights to the Feedback and Communications.
- Solutions Infini logo is trademark of Solutions Infini, Inc.
- Other company, product, and service names mentioned in these documents may be trademarks and/or service marks of others.
Developing voice applications should be fun, and you agree to let your imagination run wild building cool, innovative stuff!